Machida Design College Visits SNY
Machida Design College, located in Tokyo, Japan, is a school specializing in “beauty design” (or cosmetology) where students concentrate on becoming manicurists, estheticians or beauty advisors (certified business professionals in the beauty industry).
A group of 12 students studying to become estheticians traveled to NYC this week for a real-world exchange on the topic of “beauty and business”. They visited SNY on Wednesday for a lecture and demonstration with Shizuka. Shizuka performed our Signature Micro Facial on one student, while the others observed and asked questions.
Leave a Comment
- E! News Reveals The Geisha Facial as a Red Carpet Celebrity Beauty Secret
- Avianca em Revista names Shizuka NY a 2015 New York City Hot Spot
- NYC’s Far Infrared Sauna Service featured in Giada Weekly
- Latest Shizuka’s Geisha (Bird Poop) Facials Mentions from Around the Web
- Metro News Promotes The Geisha Glow