Intradermal Botox Pore & Oil Reduction
Botox Pore & Oil Reduction from Shizuka New York Medical Spa can help you achieve a clear, ‘matte’ complexion yearround.
Botox Pore & Oil Reduction treatment with Dr. Hutchinson works by temporarily weakening the sweat and oil glands in the skin as well as the erector pili muscles responsible for opening the pores.
Botox Pore reduction can help to relieve overly shiny complexions and can contribute to a smoother and more even skin texture.
Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction Facts
- Also known as “Intradermal Botox,” Botox Pore Reduction injections are performed on a more superficial level than Botox for wrinkles to effectively target the sweat and oil glands and the errector pili muscles.
- Similar to Botox for wrinkles, Pore Reduction therapy typically requires 4-7 days before improvements are noticeable.
- Botox Pore Reduction generally lasts 4-6 months.
- Women who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding are not recommended to have a Botox Pore Reduction treatment from Shizuka New York Medical Spa.
- Find more information about Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction treatments in our Botox FAQ.
Botox Pore Size Reduction Before & After Photos
Case 1: This female patient experienced notable mattefying, even without makeup, one week following Botox Pore & Oil Reduction.
Case 2: This male patient achieved a dramatic reduction of oil and sweat production on the forehead in addition to a reduction of enlarged pores one week following treatment in our New York medical spa.
Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction Packages
Shizuka New York Medical Spa offers three packages that combine Botox Pore Reduction with one of our signature facials and GentleWaves pore-shrinking LED treatment.
Pore Shrinking Package
Pore Shrinking Package with Photo Facial
Save $105 when you combine Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction with our Signature Anti-Aging Photo Facial and GentleWaves® LED Facial Rejuvenation.
Pore Shrinking Package with Microdermabrasion
Save $86 when you combine Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction with microdermabrasion and GentleWaves® LED Facial Rejuvenation.
Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction Pricing
Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction treatment requires approximately one half bottle of Botox Cosmetic to treat the T-Zone area. You can request Botox Pore Reduction pricing by calling (212) 644-7400 for more information.
Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction Consultations
If you still have questions regarding Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction, please visit our Botox FAQ or schedule an in-person consultation with one of our doctors.
To schedule an Intradermal Botox Pore Reduction consultation and/or treatment, please request a consultation by calling (212) 644-7400. Our medical spa consultation fee is waived if you have Botox treatment on the same day.