Facial & Body Waxing
|Eyebrow Wax – $25
Eyebrow Tweeze – $30
Upper Lip Wax – $15
Chin Wax – $15
Cheeks Wax – $15
Full Face Wax – $70
Upper Torso & Arms
|Chest Wax – $45
Back +Shoulders Wax (does not include upper arms) – $70
Back + Shoulders + Upper Arms Wax – $90
Abdominal Wax – $30
Shoulder Wax – $20
Underarm Wax – $25
Half Arms – $30
Full Arms – $50
Lower Torso & Legs
|Basic Bikini Wax – $30
Brazilian Bikini Wax – $65
Brazilian Bikini Lunchtime Special – $50 (Mon – Fri, 11am – 3pm)
Australian Bikini Wax “The Full Monty” – $75
Buttocks Wax – $40
Upper Legs Wax – $45
Lower Legs Wax – $40
Feet & Toes Wax – $15
Full Legs Wax – $60
Full Legs + Basic Bikini Wax – $70
To reserve a NYC waxing appointment at Shizuka New York Day Spa, please use our online request form or call (212) 644-7400.
- Make sure that the areas to be waxed are clean.
- Trimming the hair between 1/4 and 1/2 inch in length will make your NYC waxing treatment more effective and comfortable.
- Topical exfoliants used on the treatment areas such as Retin-A, Renova, and hydroquinone, oral acne medications such as Accutane, blood-thinning medications, and topical/oral cortisone medications make the skin more sensitive and increase the likelihood of irritation and other complications. All such medication and product usage should be stopped 2-3 months prior to NYC waxing.
After Your NYC Waxing Appointment
- Avoid exposing waxed areas to direct sunlight and tanning lamps for a period of 24 hours after your NYC waxing. Apply an SPF 30 or greater sunscreen to any exposed treatment areas as waxing makes these prone to hyperpigmentation (permanent discoloration of the skin).
- Avoid hot baths and showers for 10 hours following a NYC Brazilian wax(warm/cool showers are okay). Avoid saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, and other heated environments for 48 hours after waxing. NYC waxing and extreme heat open the pores, making them more susceptible to irritation and infection by bacteria.
- Do not use exfoliating products (AHA products, loofahs, scrubs, etc.) on the waxed areas for at least 24 hours after NYC waxing.
- Wearing tight clothing in the waxed areas can result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
- After 24 hours, regular exfoliation may be helpful as this keeps the skin soft and prevents ingrown hairs. This is especially effective on larger areas such as the legs, arms, chest and back waxing.
- If you experience a slight itchiness when the removed hair grows out, this is normal and nothing to be concerned about.