Non-surgical cosmetic enhancements such as Botox and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers are convenient and reliable ways to look and feel younger. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using Botox and dermal fillers from our NYC Medical Spa. For maximum results, try combining a medical spa treatment with one of our award-winning facial treatments.
Hold your mouse over the images.
Botox Cosmetic smoothes wrinkles between eyebrows, on forehead, under eyes (crowÃ¢s feet), reduces underarm sweat, reduces pore size and facial oil, softens square jaw lines.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane smooth parentheses wrinkles around the mouth and add volume to thin lips and sagging under eyes.
Dr. Olivia Hutchinson
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery) at Weill College of Medicine of Cornell University
- “Sharpest new talents in plastic surgery” in New York Magazine
- Listed as one of the best plastic surgeons in the Castle Connolly and Best Doctors in America guides
- Working with Shizuka New York Medical Spa since 2011
- More about Dr. Hutchinson >>
NYC Medical Spa consultations for Botox and Juvederm treatments are avaliable by appointment only. You can make an appointment to meet with one of our doctors by calling (212) 644-7400.
Our medical spa consultation fee is waived if you have Botox or Juvederm treatment on the same day. Please consult our staff for further details.