Tatzu Nishi’s “Discovering Columbus” Exhibit
Viewers are invited into a fully furnished 6th floor walk-up apartment to interact with the statue in an unconventional, yet cozy way. In the apartment you’ll find couches, TV, mini-library filled with classic American literature, and even wallpaper (designed by Nishi himself) with iconic images of Americana like Elvis, the Empire State Building, Michael Jackson, Mickey Mouse, and the Hot Dog. The apartment even has windows allowing visitors 6th floor views of Central Park South and Columbus Circle.
As if all is homage to Columbus and his ever-adventurous spirit.
Leave a Comment
- E! News Reveals The Geisha Facial as a Red Carpet Celebrity Beauty Secret
- Avianca em Revista names Shizuka NY a 2015 New York City Hot Spot
- NYC’s Far Infrared Sauna Service featured in Giada Weekly
- Latest Shizuka’s Geisha (Bird Poop) Facials Mentions from Around the Web
- Metro News Promotes The Geisha Glow