Tips for Nail Art Perfection!
Nail art is a fun and relatively inexpensive way to be expressive and even a little festive too!
Having trouble deciding what your next nail art should be? Here are some helpful tips to get your creativity flowing:
- Look at images on nail art websites or just Google “nail art images”. Sometimes you don’t know what you want until you see something that inspires you!
- It’s best to come into a salon with a picture already printed out or email the salon beforehand. There’s a possibility the salon won’t be equipped to execute the design and plus, there’s nothing more disappointing than trekking somewhere for nothing!
- Although DIY nail art kits are super fun, letting a professional do it for you ensures you’ll have a pristine manicure without any stress or time wasted. Professional manicurists have a good idea what will work for the shape and size of your nails and can recommend ideas you may not have thought of.
- If you’re really into a type of pattern, fabric, or design, bring in a swatch or a picture and watch your manicurist do wonders to bring that design to life on your nails!
- If nail art isn’t your thing, but you still want to try something new, try picking out 2 or 3 or your favorite colors. Adding a small colorful embellishment (like a color blocking design, images like a heart or flower, or even crystals) to a nail or two can really elevate your manicure to the next level!
Here at SNY, we have talented nail artists on staff every day! Contact us beforehand with your idea and we’ll make sure to pair you with the best manicurist for your needs!