Fox News Magazine featured Shizuka!
Shizuka gives tips to Fox News Magazine for Spring Cleaning For Your Skin!
Unveiling brighter skin from underneath layers of dead cells and oil helps achieve a softer, more youthful complexion. Shizuka Bernstein, a New York City-based aesthetician offers the following guide to eliminating dry, dead skin from the harsh winter:
- Cleanse your skin twice with your cleanser and lukewarm water.
- Apply a hot towel on your face and leave it on for a while to open the pores and soften the skin. Repeat the same action with another hot towel.
- If you have a good enzyme based exfoliator at home, use that. If not, mix lemon juice, honey and rosehip seed powder. Apply the mix to your face and massage gently for three to five minutes.
- Rinse off it lukewarm water.
- Moisturize your skin with your own moisturizer and eye cream.
Read more: Spring Cleaning For Your Skin