Are Hi-Power Facials the new Fountain of Youth?
An invigorating facial massage can do wonders to rejuvenate and rehydrate tired and lack-luster skin.
However, when skin looks exceptionally dull and pattered with fine lines, you may need to forego a bit of pampering in lieu of a “hi-tech” facial for deeper hydration and skin restoration. Hi-tech facials are results-driven treatments, incorporating modern technology with deep cleansing refreshment.
Shizuka new York Day Spa’s specialty hi-tech facials can be customized and complemented with Medi-Spa treatments such as Botox or Juvederm injections for non-surgical alternatives to face-lifts– at a fraction of the cost and with little or no down time.
- Natural Face Lift Facial – Combines Naturopathica’s potent aromatherapy blends, including Plant Stem Cell Serum, with ultrasonic and microcurrent technologies.
- Lifting Facial – Microcurrents gently stimulate, tone, and oxygenate skin. Voted Best Facial NYC by New York Magazine.
- Lightening Facial – Ionization allows skin brightening agents to penetrate deeply to even out the complexion.
- GentleWaves® LED Facial Rejuvenation – Specially coded LED lights engage the skin in photomodulation. This synthesis smooths fine lines and wrinkles, shrinks pores, stimulates collagen production, and encourages cellular renewal.
- Collagen Boost Facial – This facial combines GentleWaves® LED Facial Rejuvenation with microcurrent facial toning.
- Anti-Aging IPL Photofacial – Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) works to remove hyperpigmentation, rosacea and broken capillaries. An IPL treatment also stimulates collagen formation, and tightens pores.
- Chemical Peels – Varying strengths of chemical peels remove superficial dead skin cells.
- Microdermabraision (Crystal Peel) – Medical-grade microdermabrasion facials vacuum fine crystal powder across the surface of the skin to remove dead cells.
- Ionizing Facial – Light microdermabrasion and ionization helps to further brighten and restore complexion.
- Microcurrent Facial – Light microdermabrasion and microcurrent further lifts and tones skin.
Not sure which one’s right for you? Call us at (212) 644-7400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to>>
>> Set up a skincare consultation with Shizuka
>> Inquire about pricing for Botox or Juvederm treatments