Refreshing Spa Water Recipes
Transform your water into a cool cup of bliss with these refreshing spa water recipes!
Spa water is a term given to water that’s been infused with fruits, choice vegetables, and herbs. The infusion gives water a tasty and refreshing dimension with added vitamins, allowing for better hydration (& a tasty serving of fruit to boot!)
At Shizuka NY, we offer a delicious spa water blend for clients to enjoy before and after treatments. We infuse purified water with berries and citrus fruits for some positively nourishing refreshment.
Slice and add ingredients into a pitcher of water and let it sit in the refrigerator for about an hour or just add ice!
Here are some sumptuous flavor combinations that will make your water sing:
- Lemon & Mint: fresh & cooling zing.
- Cucumber, Lemon, & Ginger: highly refreshing & a good palette cleanser.
- Raspberries & Lime: sweet & tart.
- Blueberries & Orange: soothing & refreshing.
- Lime, Orange, & Rosemary: calming & sweet.
- Pineapple & Strawberries: sweet & tangy.
- Watermelon & Cucumber: cooling & subtly sweet.
- Lavender & Strawberries: soothing, highly aromatic, & crisp.
Related Blog Post: DIY Summertime Detox Tips from Gary B.
Related Blog Post: Happy National Iced Tea Month!